The Warmth of the Sun


Sorry for the recent absence, been neglecting my blog for quite some time now. I was away and now I am back in Zurich busy studying for my exams which are coming up pretty soon.
Also all photos for the time being are captured with my iPhone since my beloved camera is temporary out of order.

Well where was I all this time. I was in Los Angeles which is basically my second home and pretty much my favorite place on earth.   Vacation, yes to some extent, special during my last week there when we experienced a heat wave. I basically tried to make the beach my office but that did not really go as planed, it was simply too hot for studying. Also the uninhibited seagulls constantly were eying my study snacks, not cool of them. 
I have not been for such a long time in LA that this was actually the first time I went having reached legal drinking age – yay! I was  really proud being able to pop out my ID, so yeah.
The photos below are mostly taken from my Instagram (@zoesparablepsia), a little pre taste of what is to come soon. 
LA is such a great city, I promise I will stop bragging soon, there are so many things and places to experience and the energy you feel in this city is like no where else. It is simply impossible to write about this place in one post as it is impossible to visit it for only a week and feel like you have been there. 
So I wish you all a wonderful day and you will be hearing from me soon again. 






 

 
 










Wearing: Blouse: Sandro / Jeans: J Brand / Shoes: Zara / Cross body bag: Zadig & Voltaire / Sunglasses: Cheap Monday


15 comments :

  1. these photos are fantastic!
    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your exams. I definitely would not be able to studio on the beach, far too many distractions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics! LA is so photogenic!


    Lindsay,
    www.fatfreefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Pink InnuendoMay 16, 2014 at 2:00 PM

    Great shots! The pics are amazing. I love LA

    -->THE PINK INNUENDO <--

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog and the images on here are simply stunning! Love your free spirit vibe, jealous of all the places you've traveled! A SoCal gal myself, seriously loving the heat in LA this time of year...sunny California's the best place to call home after you've been traveling the world!

    xo-Julie

    Peace. Love. LOL!



    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. RavishingRubyVintageMay 16, 2014 at 8:45 PM

    Just discovered your blog. Great shots!

    Cheers and following,

    L A

    .TheRavishingBlog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics!!

    http://demadridylima.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an amazing shots!!!

    this makes me want to go back to LA!!!!

    kisses from Paris!

    http://mynaosman.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These shots are so cool!

    Slip-on, boyfriend jeans and..more on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Style StreetStalkerMay 18, 2014 at 1:30 AM

    Great post! Love this outfit!

    SSSx

    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LA is sooo beautiful and I also like your blog template :)
    Can we follow each other? :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Das erste Foto ist der Wahnsinn!!

    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.ch
    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.ch
    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the post. A new post has come
    up on mine, hoping you would take a look. Could even follow each other!



    Love x






    VOYAGE by gopika





    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely pics!

    Kisses

    http://www.summerwine.es/

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

Instagram

Instagram